Website design, guaranteed traffic, converting visitors into customers
Find out what you are doing well, and what can be improved. Changing a few small things can yeild huge results in how people perceive you. In a few minutes of your time, you can improve visitors to your website, and turn those visitors to customers.
You have your own idea of how your website should be, but is it right for your target audience?
Being successful online means:
- Your website is well built, looks good, is clean, simple and usable
- You bring traffic to your website
- You convert your website visitors into customers
websites:new website, website revamp | shopping/ecommerce | view website examples
design:professional, contemporary | blog | logo | brochure | view design examples
guaranteed traffic:seo, pay per click, gain traffic through social networking
Your checklist: 5 Essential points to convert visitors into customers:
Is it better to have 1000 website visits and 20 contact/phone you, or 100 visits and 50 contact/phone you?
Turning website visits into customers is called goal conversions.
- Ensure each page has a heading, and the heading is descriptive, catchy and would make you want to read it if you arrived at this page
- Summarise your page with a brief paragraph in bold (like a newspaper) so the user can decide if they want to read the page content. People are surfing and do not have much time - so tell them the important messages in a brief sentence or two and do not force them to have to hunt for the important bits
- Use bullet points wherever you can - again keeping them short and punchy
- Lead the visitor to contact you. What is your call to action? To fill in your contact form, or buy a product? Each page should be leading them there to contact you
- People will not give you money the first time they arrive at your website or take out your services. They first have to believe you, trust you and you need to form a relationship with them. Then after a few points of contact they are more likely to take out your services
There are a number of other key points about your content that you should follow. We can send you our document checklist of good website content. It will change the number of people who contact you increasing your business
We will go through your website with you on the phone, and then summarise the important areas you need to focus on by sending you through our recommendations. We're not asking for money, there is no obligation - just some free, friendly advice.
You may also need guaranteed traffic
Building good quality, targetted traffic to your website usually takes a few months. It's important to use all tools available - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging functionality, classified postings, press releases, Google maps, Google business listings to mention just a few. Find out more about our guaranteed program to bring more traffic to your website